IixuexueiI

Wednesday, July 16, 2008



LATEST NEWS!!!

I'm very sorri for those who visit my blog, I will update as often as I can..

Now the news is I'm going back to cruise on 2nd AUGUST to HONG KONG!!!!

SUPER HAPPY!!!

REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY... I pray for this like past 1 mth.. and now finally I in..
Ytd midnight got the email.. then I really jump for joy.. told my mum and dad.. and told them the news is better then striking 4D or toto lor... lol..

Met Miss rachel talk alot bout our dreams and future.. we r so damn ambitious!!!!!!
Super Target in life.. Rachel if u see this.. just to tell u that We WILL STRIKE TOGETHER GAL!!!!!!!


Vacation over 1 mth plus.. not really that good.. cause broke.. no $$$... very sianz.. but now still overjoyed by the Goodie NEws!! Later meetin Maggi, tmr meeting HUiqi.. the day aft meet fang and dino ba..

This sat i dunno how siaz.. Fang ask to go sun tan.. then jo also jio out.. dunnod go where siaz
Wa sianz.. I think maybe stay put at home then I won't disappointed one party..

Whatever.. I will wait till tmr then see how ba..

I will post more often when I'm overseas k.. to violent if u gals free again be4 I go back on board. MEET UP AGAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home