IixuexueiI

Wednesday, December 3, 2008



Sign Off Date Delayed

Hey Friends, latest news..

My Sign Off Date will be delayed..

I will not be back by 14th dec.. the latest I will be back maybe 6th jan..
today just noe the news from gerald.. then today the damn ship late docking, plus no shoreleave.. anyway I did not decide to go out today.. I'm not angry for delayed sign off either.. Cause I can Earn more money.. better rite.. then Maybe I can Get the Christmas Incentive too.. wahaha.. Then be4 I sign off I can save some bucks to go home spend for Chinese New Year.. Then I need not worry for finding job cum money..

Better, N lucky for me not day shift now, cause their side duties r all so late reporting..

If any other news on sign off date Will try to blog again.. See ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home