IixuexueiI

Thursday, July 17, 2008



To Maggi...

Super ThankS To MAGGI!!!!!!!

Met her at sun plaza, had a nice chat at coffeebean... Really good to have you as my long time friend since primary school is it?

Thinking back the old times, really memorable.. pon sch go arcade play.. then now we r all working adults le.. dealing with staff politics and so on.. the matters we chat now r much more diff from last time as a kid.. Super lucky to have u as frend.. hope to see u soon.. you always say sorry to me not enough time to meet me.. but it really doesn't matter.. like i told ya it's not he quanity it's the QUALITY!!! althought the time we meet doesn't act up to 24hours.. but i always felt more then 24/7 already.. hope you dun blame urself for beening busy with ur studies.. I really appreciate u taking the affort to meet me le.. Hope to meet you up soon... Miss ya My dearest frend Maggi!!!!



Her to Me..




Thank You!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home