IixuexueiI

Tuesday, January 6, 2009



In A State of Depression

Depression Is all Around me. I felt how those pple who work too long in star cruise felt. Only one word, Depressing.. I always rmb Mrs jospeh's word "Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail". But It dosen't work in this company, for this time round I do not want to plan any thing, cause the more plan's I've got, I need to fight the unjust. I dun wanna make myself so tired anymore. I'm not giving up, is just that, It unjust in the begining, we have no position to negotiate or watsoever. so no ponit to plan or fight back. At a better ponit of view, I'm not jobless now. but only leading a hard working life onboard.

I give up so many times when I have trouble or hard work in the past, BUT NOW, no more, I believe I can make it to the right track where I'll be standing high and looking down and across on my achievements. I will not give up . Unlike the rest of them planning to resign from this place. I suddenly felt that what does not kill me makes me STRONGER! So I'll not say die now.

But to my Friends out there, Pls take good Care of urself and Pray hard for me .. hahaha..


canceled sign off, tranfering to Libra on 9th jan,
Currently no sign off date for mid vacation.
Estimated or rumors sign off date on 29th jan.

Will post further information soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home