IixuexueiI

Tuesday, May 19, 2009



Nice work!

Good working day today..
Fang is doing good in sales..
lol.. she serve her 1st customer in ROBINSON!
haha.. tmr sad 4 her have to work there alone..
me n dino working at jackpot room tmr..
just met weili from orchard..
so nice that got free car ride from him back home.. lol..
heard some things from dino about ian talking bullshit bout us..
say all those crap stuff that ruined my reputation..
I decide to BAN him in my list.. Put him in a higlighted column..
the one who always talk nonsense to pple..
an idiot to the society..


anyway dun spoil my mood.. also looking 4ward tmr's work.. the nice work place..
relax, light work, short hours..
hope this coming friday no training then i can go earn $75 dollars for 3 hrs, dealing event..


Mood of the Day: Happy & Tired..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home