IixuexueiI

Saturday, July 19, 2008



CONTRADICTION

PPle are so contradicting some times.. i dunno wat they r thinking..
they try to be nice to me by doing some actions to prove that i'm wrong bout them, but when they say smt thats to prove they actually dun wanna be frens with me.. What the HELL they trying to prove.. I dun UNDERSTAND..

Y in the first place u try to hurt me by saying things to others which is not true.. u choose not to believe my words.. then Y the hell the freAking person I used to respect now making up so many FUCKED UP stories.. I REALLLYYY DUN UNDERSTAND.. ALthough this idiotic incident happen weeks ago, It still left me pondering bout..

what the fu*k u want from me actually.. just tell me straight.. I dun wan to act like i noe nth in front of u.. we both are like wearing a MASK when we meet.. When can this MASK be taken off..
Or will it be 4 ever not taken off... I try to let u go as a frend, but y did u try to save it. are u toying on me or wat?

All those memories were all fake ones? It's just drama like in the tvs.. real life it's totally different.. Y all those acts.. When will it stop.. Is it my fault or Urs? Can anyone pls TELL ME!!!

I'm GOing CRAZY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home