IixuexueiI

Tuesday, January 27, 2009



Excited n Contradicted

I'm working like continuous 12 hours shift for the past 4 days, with less then 5hours of sleep..
I hate that onboard life because I could not manage my time for shore leave, sleep n work..
But all this is going to come to a coma for a time being Cause...

Excited for What?
Cause tmr I'm coming back..

Contradicted for What?
Cause when I'm back, I dunno what to say to V gals..
Although I didn't read jing's post yet, rac told me her post was like against me n rac?.?
I really have no Idea how much my post had made a impact on her feelings..
Neven I dun receive replys or wishes of Happy New Year from U gals even Yun?
My goodness.... What happen to all of us?

I only hope pple understand.. Maybe I'm wrong to use "fragmented" this word.. but What I'm trying to mean was to stop all those whatever sayings.. We gals are gonna be 21 soon, Y can we just be good friends for each others? Really I hope you gals understand. Maybe U have not seen more of the outside world, for me too Still alot to learn. But ur really should stop this war.. I really yearn for peace between all of us..

Looks like I've more contradicted stuff then exicted onces..
Please let us all live a peaceful n better life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home