IixuexueiI

Friday, January 1, 2010



BLOG RE-OPEN!

OK!


I know it's really rusty here. So it's time to clean up this Blog! From Now onwards, I gonna RE-BLOG!!!


lol..





2 more days till I touch down at HONG KONG! So Excited to visit one of my favourite place in ASIA!





But a little worried for mum, she's sort of temperamental. I hope she don't ignite her emotions and spoil my trip. Don't really wanna see "LIVE" Hong Kong Drama!





Today's work at jackpot room was "WoW"! Damn busy. I can say it's the busiest morning shift I even had for this past 6 mths. Tired & Sleepy.





Anyway, I have work again tmr, Night shift, be4 tat, shall go online to book my flight seats.





I Swear to take lots of photos of me in Hong Kong!





Till then, I shall sign off with this Picture.



P.S Can't wait to taste this! 云南过桥米線! *drool*!!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home