IixuexueiI

Monday, July 21, 2008



Me and my Sibling..

The food in chong pang market that me and my sis had on like 3 days ago?



YTD me my sis and bro went out for dinner..

on the way..



My Brother

anxiously waiting for food..

me and sis were having a stupid quarrel over the shared food.. it was dumb that i didn't realise i ate too much till she scold me with some words that hurts me so much.. then later at the next morning she sms me and apologise.. at least i know i dote on her correctly.. hiaz, then the very nite we quarrel, i went off to meet rac at sun plaza, i know that time wasn't a good time to smoke around there cause chances of seeing my mama was super high.. And guess wat "BINGO" , my mum saw me smoking.. wat the hell.. sian half.. super no mood lor.. then went home midnight saw her sour face then didn't talk to her.. but i guess she saw my apologising sms from her hp ba.. today morning ask me to wake up and have lunch.. Dunno wat to say... -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home