IixuexueiI

Friday, January 30, 2009



I Cried...

I really cried..






Result of LAUGHING too much!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahah.....

I was doing housekeeping just now n saw some of my family's old photo albums.. me n my sis was laughing at each other's ugly pics like crazy... especially my brother's pic.. all so cheeky.. but cute pics of him.. I saw my grandmum... I MISS HER ALOT!!!

but now my bright sides I can't share with her anymore... so upset... I pray to her for forgiveness of not visiting her grave..
for that she had pass dreams to my uncle that y i have not visit her for so long...
"ah ma, i really miss u alot..." now even when i'm typing this I feel tears in my eyes.. n the heartache of losing someone u cherish when she's gone..

on the other hand i share share some of my old pic on the next blog..

tell u some stuff bout the pics.. u can't believe how super dupy fat me n my sis are past 10 years.. My goodness.. n my brother so skinny..
look like as if we snatch all his food..
n when i stand next to my mum it look as if I'm the mum, she's the daughter... OMG..

enough manic talking.. u shall see on the next post..

I'm going out for supper wif fang n dino le..

chao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home