IixuexueiI

Monday, July 21, 2008



Today evening chen xiao called me, asked me to meet him at bugis.. it was a SUPER LOOOONNGG journey there... FUCKING train got delayed 15 minutes at city hall station.. waited 3 train to pass but without getting in.. WAT THE HELL.. I was so anxious to go find my this two buddies lor.. then I can wait anymore .. I gave up taking the interval train from city hall to bugis.. so GUESS WAT??? I walk from city hall to bugis.. I FREAKINGLY aLMost got lost.. Yeah, I obviosly ask for direction from the control station be4 i set of.. but as a singaporean, it's my 1st time to reach bugis by walking from city hall man,... I told my buddies, they laugh at me, and say" R U A SINGAPOREAN???" hiaz.. i really didn't meet with this kind of circumstances be4 ma.. if not for meeting u guys i won't be late becouse of the heavy MRT traffic.. and FREAKING SO many people in town CBD area during PEAK HOURS... WA LAU..

ANyway, really miss them alot.. didn't meet chen for like 4 mths and lin for 7 mths liao...lol..
i think they also super happy to see me ba.. will meet them for the last time aagain at 1st AUG.. Awaiting for that day's arrival...



CHEN XIAO,LIN CHENG QI (monkey) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home