IixuexueiI

Saturday, January 31, 2009



I SPEND AGAIN!!!!!

My god...

only in Smb Shopping centre, I spend $630!!!!!!

Because of my Good Frene lennard... omg.. he know one sales man from the shop "Challenger"..
So he give me very good discount n free stuff...

What I Bought there-

Canon Camera IXUS 80 Champagne Gold Colour which comes with, 32mb memory, 4GB memory card, 8GB Memory card, memory card reader,Pouch, Screen Protector, going to give extra battery(no stock now)will contact me to get when there is..
Original onsale cost: $349
Discounted Cost n those free goodies: $327

Cooling Pad for laptop
Original onsale cost: $49
Discounted Cost: $39

Philips Speaker n headset
Original onsale cost: $59
Discounted Cost: $52

Total spend in "challenger" = $418 instead of $457
n the free items that cost around $30++
Total Save $$= $70+

In City Chain bought

Seiko Watch (Automatic) Rose Gold colour Frame
Original onsale cost: $255
Discounted Cost: $212
20% Discount for "V" Day..

Super exccited to test those new stuff.. but now i left not much $$$ liao really cannot buy anymore exp stuff le...

not going to bomb my bank acc again..
anyway the cam my sis offer to share $100 for losing her old camera..

later noon going house visiting.. hope will be fun..
need to sleep le.. really tired but shiok day to have the feeling of spending $$$ =D

Will post pics soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home