IixuexueiI

Tuesday, July 22, 2008



To Friends Out There...

In Return Love for Qiu and frends..


I Really hope I could stay for u gals.. For a better future I had to Go for my dreams n goals in life.. It's meaningless if I could not fulfill my wants.. But with U FRIENDS support.. I believe I have the power to do so.. In another hand, a positive manner I get to see more, learn more n experience more In LIFE.. I can share all the good and bad to u gals.. To tell pple tat how forturnate i'm to have u gals supporting me.. To tell u gals how forturnate we r in s'pore..


Like my previous post to maggi,


"IT"S NOT ABOUT THE QUANTITY TIME, IT'S ABOUT THE QUALITY TIME WE HAD..."


This PHARSE is to my friends out there who treasure me.. Don't feel bad that u have not enough time for me.. But I should be the one who feel bad that I dun have enough time to stay here..


I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE if u call me sms me meet me for once or more.. It's enough.. I know u care.. IS just tat we r more busy with our life now..



Anyway Thanks To All That Care For Me.. I will do myself Proud.. And hope u r As well PROUD to have me as Ur Friend... I'll Promise to call U gals up Whenever I'm free.. Take CAre..



COUNTING DOWN 10 DAYS TO 2ND AUGUST 2008....

ALL THE MEMORIES...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home