IixuexueiI

Saturday, January 31, 2009



old memories

My Veri Old Memories...




Photobucket
ME n my sis

Photobucket
Me

Photobucket
My Little Cute brother

Photobucket
The Three Kids at granny place

Photobucket
Me!

Photobucket
My 1st B'dae

Photobucket
Three of us n Ah ma..

Photobucket
My cute Bro'

Photobucket
My sis n ah ma

Photobucket
My Cheeky Bro' n Ah ma


Photobucket
The family pic.. n my ah ma's maid

Photobucket
My daddy n cheeky Bro'

Photobucket
Little Bro' trying to act cool.. so funny
Photobucket
So cute n naughty last time.. now grow up le look so ugly... lol
Photobucket
my sis n bro'
Photobucket
My sis n bro
Photobucket
My maid, ah ma, me in sch uniform, n sis


Photobucket
Mummy or me?



Photobucket
My handsome Dad.. Super old pics lor..



Photobucket
reading siaz..

Photobucket
he stil have some sense of fashion siaz..
Proud of my super daddy..
Work so hard for the family.. n not forgetting my mummy too..
Love them alot.. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home