IixuexueiI

Sunday, February 15, 2009



2 B'dae Boy in The House!

So long since i last blog..

Ytd, I spend my day in Jacq n Lenn's house.. We all Prepare dinner.. I cook up Curry dish for dinner, forgot to take down the pics. lol.. after dinner, we played nintendo Wii, play a few games be they drove my back to smb.. N thanks to Super Lennard tan help me format my com n everything for FOC.. now My com is much faster then last usage..
friday meeting them again to go get external hard drive..





Today is a veri special day for the TOH family.. lol..

2 B'dae BOYS in the House... hahaha..

My Dad- 53years old, who claims himself 35..
My Little Brother- 18 years old, serving NS now..

Me n my sis went SP to Angie the choice bought a Durian Cake for them. Cost $47..
Then my mum whip up Home cook dishes..

So bloated now, I haven even touch the cake for dessert yet!!!








3 dishes n 1 soup..




My fav. Fried PrAwn egg..







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home