IixuexueiI

Saturday, February 28, 2009



Slack X millon times

Slacking life consider good?

But with money of course.. Got A BIGBIG PROJECT to do arrr..

OMG temperary a secret...

lol..

everyday go out spend $$$$$$$ omg.. but ytd was happy, bought a nice black dress.
played mahjong, smoke like hell. lose $8..

Wa.. I think I like shopping more then last time.. I'm looking 4 clothes more often then be4..
yes, clothes as in nice onces, not t- shirt anymore.. I've got more then enough that i even throw away quite abit.. I wan a new look.. I'm not the old me anymore.. I need diet.. but it's easier said then done.. any help?

I wan a better life then be4.. a exciting one.. my career has been ok. with climates. now i need relation climate to eperience the difference in life.. N maybe a better meaning to live on?!?

Dun even noe what the hell I typing.. tmr going out again..

will blog up headline again!

bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home