IixuexueiI

Thursday, July 24, 2008



Fear Or Happy?

Sometims I wish to be in some where I can feel that I have so much more to discover..
We r just so small... The world is so big that we tend to miss out the important things in life..
The time for us to live in this world is too short.. I wish I can have enough time to travel all corners of the earth.. or even out of space.. To discover how much I year to see this earth have become.. I love travelling.. but I love my friends and family to be with me..

How can I have this together.. For now I got one point, travelling but alone..
I always act that I have strong will power to overcome fears in life.. I dun like to lose out to others.. But I;m wrong, I'm weak, especially when I stand alone fighting without my family and friends.. I feel the fear and emptiness with out them..

But I'm proud to make all the way through all these fearsome nights onboard.. I dream of whatever I wanted, I fight for watever I dream of.. I fullfill them... I'm being envy by others, Jealoused by others.. I will take all as positive comments.. What hurts me or makes me happy is my motivation to prove them rights and wrongs.. I will Work 100 times harder then anyone else to get wat I want.. BUt I'm realy grateful to those who help me on my way to success.. Thank yOu..



Some where in DubAI

U can see the corners of the earth, where u feel u're that small..

above the clouds.. reaching to the unlimited space..
Nothing is impossible for me.
As I have already make it happen in my career life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home